- we arranged our driver Mihal for 9:30 in the morning. As usual for all Sri Lankans he arrived earlier:)
- first we drove through beautiful area of tea plantations of Mackwoods estate.
- stopped for some pictures of waterfalls and short walks in the tea plantations
- met few tea picking women and took picture with one of them.
- drove few kilometers to another waterfall and took small hike to the top of the waterfall
- visited Bluefield Tea Gardens and Mackwoods Tea Factory and learned about the process of tea picking and processing
- late afternoon we went for a walk to Single tree mountain and had very nice view at Nuwara Eliya