- We started the day with good breakfast and Ayurveda massage. It was very relaxing.
- We checked out from the amazing hotel before lunch and moved few kilometers to the cheaper guesthouse Sam's Guest House. We were the first guests in the newly opened level of this guesthouse.
- Catched bus to Galle (travel time 15 minutes, paid 30 rupees each)
- Walked around the old part of Galle – Galle fort (built by Dutchin 17th centruy) and had ginger beer and cake in one of the luxury restaurants there (paid 1000 rupees for both).
- Checked few souvenir and clothes shops and walked on the fortifications.
- It was very hot so we decided we go back to Unawatuna and spend the rest of the afternoon on the beach.