- We left Weligama in the morning to Unawatuna by bus (travel time 30 minutes, paid 50 rupees each).
- We had booked luxury hotel Thambapanni Retreat for one night to have some rest and relax. It was an amazing hotel and we regret not booking another night with them.
- Spent rest of the day on the beautiful Unawatuna beach drinking coctails and swimming in the ocean.
- We went for a dinner out and found small restaurant on the beach which was serving the best burgers in Unawatuna. We both had great beef burger with fries – nice change from all the rice and curry.- watching the sunset.
- Got back to our beautiful hotel and relaxed on the terrase for a while listening just the jungle. (The hotel was situated in the middle of jungle)